11th Annual AVCJ Forum – China 2012
Location: Park Hyatt, Beijing
Date: May 30, 2012 - May 31, 2012
Maintaining growth amidst global turmoil
For over a decade, the AVCJ China Forum has provided top professionals in the private equity industry with a venue to share their views and discuss topics relevant to the continued growth of the industry. Key to this longevity is AVCJ’s relentless focus on organising events with speakers and topics that will have impact on the way industry practitioners run their businesses. Coupled with unrivalled opportunities to network with like-minded professionals, the AVCJ China Forum is the one event for any serious PE professional looking to expand their knowledge and contacts in China.
Meet over 200 of the region’s most influential PE specialists including 50 LPs at the AVCJ China Forum 2012.
Discussion topics include:
- The PE outlook in China and its position in the global PE landscape
- The evolution of China’s capital market and its impact on PE development
- Latest trends of outward investment and the arising issues
- The future of exits in China: Is IPO dominance forever?
- Tips from investors on surviving and prospering in Asian private equities
- LP’s expectations on growth and returns
- How to capture the strengths of RMB-denominated funds to generate returns
- funds to generate returns
ILPA members are entitled to a complimentary pass*.
3 easy ways to register:
1. Go online at www.avcj-lp.com/static/book-now
2. Call Anil Nathani at +852 3411 4938
3. Email to Anil.Nathani@incisivemedia.com
* Subject to verification and only one pass per organisation.
Event organizer: Incisive Media