ILPA Summit Europe | April 25 - 26, 2023
General Partner registration will be limited to 30 firms. All GPs must be pre-approved before registering. To join the invitation list, please complete the application on this page to be reviewed by the ILPA Summit Committee. Once approved, your organization will be added to the invitation list.
How is the ILPA Summit experience different from other events?
- Exclusive access to the world’s most powerful LPs
- 1X1 scheduled meeting time slots with face-to-face meetings in addition to plenty of ad-hoc networking
- Updated ranking system and SummitMatch program
- Compelling content and multiple opportunities to engage with fellow PE professionals over coffee and cocktails
For more information, please contact Sara Mikolich at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications for the 2023 event are now open.
Please note: As ILPA is an association for investors in private equity, General Partner attendees include Buyout, Growth, Distressed, Mezzanine, Secondary, Venture Capital, and select specialty funds from around the world. Niche focused funds or funds focused on real assets, infrastructure and real estate are most likely not a fit for the ILPA Summit Europe.
Past ILPA European Summit General Partner Participants
- 17 Capital
- Alpine Investors
- Antares Capital
- Arsenal Capital Partners
- Audax Group
- Butterfly Equity
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Inc.
- Cornell Capital
- Development Partners International
- Golub Capital
- Great Hill Partners
- K1 Investment Management
- Kelso & Company
- Kohlberg & Company
- L Catterton
- Montagu Private Equity LLP
- RedBird Capital Partners
- Searchlight Capital Partners
- Stellex Capital Management
- Stirling Square Capital Partners
- The Jordan Company
- The Riverside Company
- TowerBrook Capital Partners
- Trilantic North America