ILPA Summit Europe
April 26-27, 2022
General Partner registration will be limited to 30 firms. All GPs must be pre-approved before registering. To join the invitation list, please complete the application on this page to be reviewed by the ILPA Summit Committee. Once approved, your organization will be added to the invitation list.
How is the ILPA Summit experience different from other events?
- Exclusive access to the world’s most powerful LPs
- 1X1 scheduled meeting time slots with face-to-face meetings in addition to plenty of ad-hoc networking
- Updated ranking system and SummitMatch program
- Compelling content and multiple opportunities to engage with fellow PE professionals over coffee and cocktails
For more information, please contact Sara Mikolich at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Applications are now being accepted for the 2022 event.
Please note: As ILPA is an association for investors in private equity, General Partner attendees include Buyout, Growth, Distressed, Mezzanine, Secondary, Venture Capital, and select specialty funds from around the world. Niche focused funds or funds focused on real assets, infrastructure and real estate are most likely not a fit for the ILPA Summit Europe.
ILPA Summit Europe 2021 General Partner Participants
- 17 Capital
- Antares Capital
- Asia Alternatives
- Charterhouse Capital Partners
- Cornell Capital LLC
- Development Partners International
- DWS Alternatives Global Limited
- Golub Capital
- Great Hill Partners
- Great Point Partners
- Gryphon Investors
- Kelso & Company
- Kennedy Lewis Investment Management LLC
- Kohlberg & Company, LLC
- Landmark Partners
- L Catterton
- Pacific Equity Partners
- Pemberton Asset Management
- Silver Lake
- Siris Capital
- Stirling Square Capital Partners, LLP
- Sumeru Equity Partners
- The Jordan Company
- TowerBrook Capital Partners
- Vista Equity Partners
- Warwick Group