ILPA Summit Europe | April 25 - 26, 2023 - GP REGISTRATION IS SOLD OUT
General Partner registration will be limited to 30 firms. All GPs must be pre-approved before registering. To join the invitation list, please complete the application on this page to be reviewed by the ILPA Summit Committee. Once approved, your organization will be added to the invitation list.
How is the ILPA Summit experience different from other events?
- Exclusive access to the world’s most powerful LPs
- 1X1 scheduled meeting time slots with face-to-face meetings in addition to plenty of ad-hoc networking
- Updated ranking system and SummitMatch program
- Compelling content and multiple opportunities to engage with fellow PE professionals over coffee and cocktails
For more information, please contact Sara Mikolich at [email protected]. We look forward to hearing from you.
GP registration is sold out for 2023. You may submit an application for a future event.
Please note: As ILPA is an association for investors in private equity, General Partner attendees include Buyout, Growth, Distressed, Mezzanine, Secondary, Venture Capital, and select specialty funds from around the world. Niche focused funds or funds focused on real assets, infrastructure and real estate are most likely not a fit for the ILPA Summit Europe.
ILPA European Summit General Partner 2023 Participants
- AE Industrial Partners
- AEA Investors LP
- Alpine Investors
- Arctos Partners
- Arsenal Capital Partners
- Asia Alternatives
- Audax Group
- Bansk Group
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Inc.
- Cornell Capital LLC
- Great Hill Partners
- Hollyport Capital
- IFM Investors
- K1 Investment Management, LLC
- Kelso & Company
- Kohlberg & Company, LLC
- L Catterton
- Montagu Private Equity LLP
- Palladium Equity Partners, L.L.C.
- Pollen Street Capital
- RedBird Capital Partners
- Searchlight Capital Partners
- Silver Lake
- Stellex Capital Management
- Stirling Square Capital Partners, LLP
- The Jordan Company
- The Riverside Company
- TowerBrook Capital Partners
- Trilantic North America
- Unison Capital