For Limited Partners
ILPA Summit | Save the Date: November 8-10, 2022
The ILPA Summit is known as a must-attend, vital industry event - a forum where private equity professionals come to develop, build, and maintain long-term relationships. Qualified GPs and engaged LPs are scheduled to meet based on optimized preferences to ensure productive and mutually beneficial meetings. ILPA uses a proprietary algorithm created specifically for this event to match investment preferences and create custom meeting schedules. The three-day agenda also includes timely content sessions and networking.
Will the events be live or virtual?
At this time, ILPA is planning for live Summit events in 2022 and is following industry and gathering guidance closely. We will have alternative virtual plans for the event in place if needed. In either format, you can expect the same high quality, efficient experience you have come to know and to count on for the last 17 years.
Why should LPs participate in the ILPA Summit?
- Use your time and resources efficiently - meet with multiple GPs throughout three days.
- Build and strengthen relationships with GPs, whether they are fundraising or not.
- Meet new GPs within and beyond your geographic area.
- Meet up-and-coming GPs at the Emerging Manager Showcase.
- Listen to world-class speakers and discussions crafted around industry hot topics.
- Network with over 100 global LPs at the Cocktail and Coffee sessions.