About the Partnership
The ILPA is proud to partner with CEPRES, a global leader in investment decision analytics for private capital markets. CEPRES’ PE.Analyzer is an interactive online platform that synthesizes 40 years of investment expertise with deep data mining of GP track records and investee companies. Users can drive their decision-making by leveraging CEPRES’ insights on performance and risk attribution from single deals to the portfolio level.
Through our partnership, ILPA members can access an exclusive version of PE.Analyzer for free or upgrade to premium versions at a significant discount. Both the free and discounted versions will be available to members for the duration of this partnership.
CEPRES is an online investment decision platform where 100s of LPs and GPs interact in complete privacy. LPs gain deep insights on new markets, forecast investment outcomes and enhance due diligence to drive better investment returns. GPs verify and precisely benchmark their funds, deals and portfolio companies and find new sources of capital from around the world.
Helping you answer difficult questions for your due diligence
PE.Analyzer is an innovative due diligence system for private markets in a secure online platform. PE.Analyzer provides an easy user interface that puts decision makers in control of the analysis they need to make confident commitment decisions. It delivers detailed track record analytics and benchmarking for private markets to help underwrite fund investments and direct/co-investments.
PE.Analyzer Versions for ILPA Members
- Unlimited Private Data Rooms for due diligence
- Exclusive One Click screening with PMEs, returns, risks, value creation and more
- No additional costs for data processing for due diligence
- Custom analysis and benchmarking of GP funds
- Fund Exposure and Performance Attribution
- Filter by Region, Strategy, Vintage and Sector
- Save Benchmarks for future use
- Custom analysis and benchmarking of GP direct deals
- Deal Exposure and Performance Attribution
- Risk analysis with loss & recovery rates, j-curves, volatility and more
- Advanced filters with 80+ criteria