1) My organization is a member
- ILPA members get access to ILPA.org as part of their membership benefits.
- Once you complete this form, your organization’s primary contact will receive an e-mail for approval of your request.
- Once approval has been provided, you will be sent a username and password to gain entry.
- If you currently receive emails from ILPA, you already have an account on ilpa.org. Click “Forgot your Password?” in the top right hand corner and follow the directions.
2) My organization is not a member
- At this time, only ILPA members may access the members-only site. To see if you qualify for ILPA membership, click here.
- If your organization is not a Limited Partner or does not qualify for membership, you are not eligible for access to the ILPA members-only site.
- For more information about membership with the ILPA, click here.