For 15 years the AVCJ Australia and New Zealand Forum has been THE meeting place for the leaders of the alternative investments industry in the region. From the managing partners of Australian private equity funds to the CIO of the supers funds and emerging managers and family offices, the AVCJ Forum is where everyone in the ecosystem comes together once a year to exchange ideas, catch up with friends and meet their next business partner.
Join over 270 attendees in Sydney when investment leaders from across the world meet for 2 days of cutting-edge industry debate on domestic, regional and global issues.
• Network: Meet a diverse and powerful group of international LPs, GPs and advisors
• Discover: Hear tips and tricks for fundraising, investing and exits from the industry thought-leaders
• Global view: Find out the macro trends shaping the business landscape in 2018
• Asia: Hear Regional experts share their knowledge on where to invest and how to achieve returns
• New LPs: Meet the non-traditional LPs that are committing capital to private equity
Visit our website at www.avcjforum.com/ausnz for more details.
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*. Register online: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=302631&categoryid=2322381 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution