Registration for the first 40 spots at the 14th Annual ILPA Summit will open on February 1, 2018 to all GPs on the exclusive invitation list. If you are not already on this list, please contact email@example.com to discuss the application process and next steps. Demand is high and early registration typically sells out in less than 24 hours.
Save the Date for the 2018 ILPA Summit!
November 7 & 8, 2018
For over 13 years, the ILPA Summit has proven to be the industry's premier event bringing GPs and LPs from around the globe for an engaging 2 days of private meetings and networking opportunities.
Qualified GPs and engaged LPs are scheduled to meet based on optimized preferences to ensure productive and mutually beneficial meetings. Limited Partner attendees include a broad range of senior level institutional investors representing public and corporate pension plans, endowments, foundations, family offices, insurance companies, and other private equity institutional investors.
How is the ILPA Summit experience different from other events?
The ILPA Summit is different than other industry events:
- The intimate LP/GP meetings are the main focus of the event
- The ILPA uses a sophisticated matching tool to generate meetings based on mutual interest
- The proprietary, custom-built software system collects each LP and GP’s rankings to generate a personalized meeting itinerary
- All participating GP organizations are vetted by an LP screening committee prior to being invited to register; all LP attendees are high-quality, accredited institutional investors
- Past surveys of GP participants have confirmed that respondents attribute relationships built at the Summit to an average of 3-4 LP commitments and 3-4 re-ups
Please note: As ILPA is an association for investors in private equity, GPs applying should note that funds that are very niche focused or focused on real assets, infrastructure and real estate are most likely not a fit for the ILPA Summit. General Partner attendees include Buyout, Growth, Distressed, Mezzanine, Secondary, Venture Capital, and select specialty funds from around the world.
Thank you to the General Partners who participated in 2017
The 13th annual ILPA Summit, held in New York City November 7-9, was a huge success, with a record number of attendees spending meaningful time together over the course of a very efficient two day span. More than 600 LPs, GPs, and service providers held over 1400 meetings at our new venue at the Sheraton Times Square.
The ILPA team would like to thank everyone who took part in this year’s event. We continue to focus on raising the bar for the private equity industry and we hope to see you again next year.
- Antares Capital
- Aquiline Capital Partners
- Ares Management LLC
- Argand Partners
- Arsenal Capital Partners
- Audax Group
- Azimuth Capital Management
- Bruckmann, Rosser, Sherrill & Co.
- Catalyst Investors
- CCMP Capital Advisors, LLC
- CDH Investments
- Cerberus Capital Management
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice, Inc.
- Court Square Capital Partners
- Crestview Partners
- CVC Capital Partners
- Energy Capital Partners
- EQT Partners
- Exponent Private Equity LLP
- FFL Partners, LLC
- Francisco Partners
- Fulcrum Capital Partners Inc.
- Generation Investment Management U.S. LLP
- GI Partners
- Great Hill Partners
- Gryphon Investors
- IK Investment Partners
- Industry Ventures
- Intermediate Capital Group plc
- K1 Investment Management, LLC
- Kelso & Company
- Kohlberg & Company, LLC
- Kohlberg Kravis Roberts & Co (KKR)
- L Catterton
- Landmark Partners
- Levine Leichtman Capital Partners
- Lindsay Goldberg & Co.
- Lovell Minnick Partners LLC
- MidOcean Partners
- Montagu Private Equity LLP
- Nautic Partners, LLC
- New Mountain Capital LLC
- NGP Energy Capital Management
- Nordic Capital
- Oak Hill
- One Equity Partners
- PAI Partners
- Paine & Partners LLC
- Palladium Equity Partners, L.L.C.
- Permira Advisers (London) Ltd.
- Pine Brook Road Partners, LLC
- Providence Equity Partners
- Scale Venture Partners
- Searchlight Capital Partners
- Silver Lake
- Sterling Group
- Stone Point Capital
- Strategic Value Partners
- Strattam Capital Management
- Sun Capital Partners, Inc.
- Tata Capital
- The Jordan Company
- The Riverside Company
- Thoma Bravo
- TowerBrook Capital Partners
- Triton Partners
- TriWest Capital Partners
- W Capital Partners
- Warburg Pincus
- Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe
- Z Capital Partners, L.L.C.