For Limited Partners
The ILPA Summit is a time and cost efficient forum where General Partners meet with Limited Partners in private meetings to discuss business objectives and forge long-term relationships with potential business partners. Qualified GPs and engaged LPs are scheduled to meet based on optimized preferences to ensure productive and mutually beneficial meetings.
Members further benefit from exclusive access to the LP-only Day, including a customized Professional Development Seminar, the Emerging Manager Showcase and popular LP-Only Dinner.
Why should LPs participate in the ILPA Summit?
- Use your time and resources efficiently - meet with up to 10 GPs in one trip.
- Build and strengthen relationships with GPs, whether they are fundraising or not.
- Meet new GPs within and beyond your geographic area.
- Meet up-and-coming GPs at the Emerging Manager Showcase on November 7.
- Listen to world-class speakers and panel discussions crafted around industry hot topics.
- Network with over 100 global LPs at the November 7 LP-Only Day.
LP registration closes by mid-September to allow for the matching process. Follow the links below for more information and to register.
For more information or to register:
ILPA Members: Click Here and visit the ILPA Summit page in the Members site
Non-Members: Contact the Membership team at email@example.com