For Limited Partners
The ILPA Summit is a time and cost efficient forum where General Partners meet with Limited Partners in a one-on-one setting to discuss business objectives and forge long-term relationships with potential business partners. Qualified GPs and engaged LPs are scheduled to meet based on optimized preferences to ensure productive and mutually beneficial meetings.
Members further benefit from exclusive access to the LP-only Day, including the ILPA AGM, a customized Professional Development Seminar and private dinner, maximizing the educational and networking experience.
Why should LPs participate in the ILPA Summit?
- Use your time and resources efficiently - meet with up to 10 GPs in one trip.
- Build and strengthen relationships with GPs, whether they are fundraising or not.
- Meet new GPs within and beyond your geographic area.
- Meet up-and-coming GPs at the Emerging Manager Showcase on November 7.
- Listen to world-class speakers and panel discussions crafted around the 2017 theme of ESG.
- Network with over 100 global LPs at the November 7 LP-Only Day.
LP registration is now open and will close mid-September to begin the matching process. Follow the links below to register.