The annual AVCJ ESG Forum returns for the fourth year to provide an educational platform for industry practitioners. Co-hosted by AVCJ and the UNPRI, the forum aims to help GPs discover trends and best practices when it comes to developing and implementing an ESG framework, and to continue the discussion on what is likely to be a matter of increasing importance in the region.
• Learn about ESG factors institutional investors are taking into consideration when selecting a suitable fund manager
• Understand how to develop a meaningful reporting framework when monitoring portfolio companies
• Discover how the private equity industry can effectively implement the Sustainable Development Goals into deal-making
• Listen to examples of regional PE funds that have successfully integrated ESG within their portfolios and achieved financial benefits as a result
• Hear about the regulations, policies and trends that are driving the growth of ESG in Asia
Visit our website at www.avcjforum.com/esg for more details.
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution