The 4th Annual AVCJ Philippines Forum will feature a day of expert debates, keynote interviews and high-level networking. The content will focus on recent deals, market activity and the private equity market issues that have been making the headlines including the latest market trends, LP developments and fundraising opportunities.
Join the leading Philippine focused private markets gathering for the 4th year running as over 180 senior industry figures, come together to debate.
• Network with over 30 institutional investors and over 180 delegates that are looking to invest in the Philippines
• Discover how the Philippines ranks against its regional counterparts in attracting private investments
• Hear about how to scale Filipino startups and turn them into regional success stories
• Find out how to solve the infrastructure needs in the Philippines and the opportunity for private market investors
• Determine what is driving cross-border deals and which sectors are most attractive
Visit our website at www.avcjforum.com/wphilippines for more details.
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*. Register online through the event website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution