AVCJ India now in its 19th year is the longest running private markets forum, where international investors gather to gain access to this compelling market. Through the highs and lows, AVCJ India has been the bellwether for the domestic alternative investment industry and the place to exchange ideas and catch up on the latest trends affecting the industry.
• Network with over 65 institutional investors that are looking to meet fund managers from across the globe and make commitments to the asset class
• Discover the state of private markets and the outlook for 2019
• Gain an insight on cross border M&A in the era of protectionism
• Find out what do LPs really look for in a GP when deciding where to commit their money
• Hear how the next generations of managers are fundraising
• Understand the India’s evolving private equity industry through the eyes of international LPs
Visit our website at www.avcjforum.com/india for more details.
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution