For 8 years, the AVCJ Indonesia Forum has been THE meeting place for the leaders of the alternative investments industry in the region. From private equity funds, institutional investors to leading corporations and startups, the AVCJ Forum is where the ecosystem gathers once a year to exchange ideas, catch up with friends and meet future business partners.
Join over 280 attendees in Jakarta when investment leaders from across Asia meet for a day of cutting-edge industry debate on domestic, regional and global issues.
• Network: Meet a diverse and powerful group of international LPs, GPs, strategic investors, leading startups and advisors
• Discover: Hear tips and tricks for fundraising, investing and exits from the industry thought leaders
• Uncover: The state of infrastructure play and view of investors
• Global view: Find out the macro trends shaping the business landscape in 2019
• Insight: Harnessing healthcare disruption and impact of technology
• Asia view: Hear regional experts discuss cross border opportunities
• Venture capital: How is the late stage funding gap being addressed
Visit our website at www.avcjforum.com/indonesia for more details.
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*. Register online through the event website or by e-mail at [email protected]
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution