AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum – Korea has established itself as the premier international event in Seoul focusing on private market investing. Join more than 250 senior professionals from the global alternative investments industry for a day of thought-provoking discussion and focused sessions on market trends. Network and connect with 110 LPs looking a to commit capital to private markets across the globe.
• Network with 110 global and local institutional investors looking to meet fund managers and make commitments across alternatives
• Debate the future macro outlook, as well as how investors remain successful during a period of volatility
• Unlock new opportunities in the South Korean private equity market, from corporate carve-outs to middle-market opportunities
• Uncover the emerging domestic LP universe and how you can differentiate yourselves to secure commitments
• Identify strategies to deliver an alpha-generating portfolio
Visit our website at www.avcjforum.com/korea for more details.
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*. Register online: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=325798&categoryid=2475020 or by e-mail at email@example.com
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution