For 8 years, the AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Singapore Forum has been the meeting place for the leaders of Southeast Asia’s alternative investments industry and their overseas peers.
The AVCJ Singapore Forum has become a must-attend event for leading GPs and LPs, who come together to learn from each other, exchange ideas, catch up with friends and form longstanding
relationships with their next business partners.
Programme highlights 2018
• Network with over 130 institutional investors that are looking to meet fund managers from across the globe and make commitments to the asset class
• Discover the state of private markets and the outlook for 2018/2019
• Find out private equity’s role in the Belt and Road Initiative
• Gain an insight on cross border M&A in the era of protectionism
• Hear about the rise of family businesses and conglomerates in the ASEAN private markets
• Investor selector: What do LPs really look for in a GP when deciding where to commit?
• Examine the current landscape for women in the alternative assets industry
Visit our website for more details: https://www.avcjforum.com/singapore
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*. Register online through the event website or by e-mail at [email protected]
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution