Recognised as the most highly anticipated international private equity event in Taiwan, the AVCJ Taiwan Forum returns to Taipei on December 5.
A highly-focused and editorially driven programme, combined with superior networking opportunities, the Forum will bring together more than 300 veteran and new private equity investors, venture capitalists, institutional investors, regulators, and corporate executives to discuss market opportunities and collectively create ideas to support the sustainable development of the private equity ecosystem in Taiwan.
Top 5 reasons to attend:
1. Learn from private equity leaders on the current state and future of Asian private equity
2. Find out the emerging opportunities in Taiwan and the right approach to deal execution
3. Discover how value creation can be driven by technology disruption
4. Examine the exit outlook and the development of IPO markets in Asia
5. Uncover the emerging domestic LP universe and understand how you can differentiate yourselves to secure commitments
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*. Register online through the event website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution