The annual AVCJ Vietnam Forum will bring together over 350 leading institutional investors, private equity and venture capital professionals, and industry experts from Vietnam and beyond for an in-depth one-day discussion on one of the bright spots in the region.
The program will feature a series of panels and keynotes on the current private equity landscape in Vietnam, cross-border opportunities amid the pandemic, the growing venture scene and sectors to watch in the upcoming year.
Reasons to attend:
– Meet and network with leading local and international LPs, GPs, strategic investors and entrepreneurs
– Stay ahead of the latest trends and developments affecting Vietnam private equity for the year ahead
– Gain insights into strategies of top private equity investors operating in Vietnam
– Hear from international investors about their view on the country’s opportunities and risks
– Understand how Vietnamese portfolio companies work with financial investors to overcome challenges and further growth
Visit our website at www.avcjforum.com/vietnam for more details.
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution