AVCJ’s Women in Private Equity Forum returns for the second year to Hong Kong, bringing together over 120 private equity professionals and senior advisors from Asia for a one-day intensive dive into the main drivers and issues surrounding diversity and inclusion in the private equity industry.
The conference aims to continue to lead the discussion in Asia on the challenges that the asset class faces when it comes to recruiting and retaining diverse teams, and to help provide solutions to close the gap.
• Hear from top women and male GPs, VC investors, and entrepreneurs on what it takes to build an inclusive pipeline in the region
• Learn about the importance of maintaining a positive corporate culture within a [email protected]
• Understand how LPs can influence the behaviour of GPs when it comes to diversity issues
• Participate in practical roundtable discussions, case studies, and data presentations
• Gain insights into how PE firms can lay out the foundation for the success of women beyond the associate level
Visit our website at https://www.avcjforum.com/wipe for more details.
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*.
Register online: https://www.eiseverywhere.com/ereg/newreg.php?eventid=469865&categoryid=3304419 or by e-mail at [email protected]
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution