This webinar will be dedicated to Venture Capital investors and will shed some light on how relationships between the VC & start-up companies will look like and what they should be doing to get through the current crisis.
Together with seasoned experts from Preqin, ETF Partners, Bethnal Green Ventures, and BASF Ventures Capital GmbH, we will cover pressing concerns around the current economic situation and how this will spill into Private Equity and Venture Capital firms.
During the webinar we are excited to dive deep and provide unique and practical insights on the following topics:
– What will be the impact on early-stage investment activity in Q3&Q4?
– How does coronavirus affect VC fund market globally?
– What’s happening inside venture firms (risk & reserves analysis)
Among the confirmed speakers are:
– Markus Solibieda, Managing Director @ BASF Venture Capital GmbH
– Paul Miller, Managing Partner & CEO @ Bethnal Green Ventures
– Patrick Sheehan, Founder & Partner @ ETF Partners
This webinar will run from 5:00pm – 6:30pm CEST