ENGAGE is a uniquely designed educational workshop created to educate investors on how to successfully pursue investment opportunities focused on small, emerging, and diverse managers (“SEDM”).
Structured to share best practices in investment strategies, operational due diligence, and board/trustee governance, the curriculum is designed to meet the growing interest among board members/trustees and investment staff in SEDM investing.
Through ENGAGE, we hope to help expand the universe of allocators and managers alike while creating a lasting network of trustees and investment professionals informed about SEDM investments.
Who should attend
Investment Committee Trustees/Board Members and Investment Staff Representing:
- Public Pension Funds
- Corporate Pension Funds
- Endowments & Foundations
- Union/Taft Hartley Funds
- Insurance Companies
- Sovereign Wealth Funds
What to expect
- Small, focused “LP-only” group of attendee
- Multiple modules and discussion groups
- Designed for both board trustees and investment staff
- Peer-to-peer knowledge exchange and networking
- Advanced, in-depth educational programming
- GP and LP case studies
- Content delivered by senior industry
experts and thought leaders
- Actionable game plan for investing with SEDMs
Your participation in ENGAGE may qualify for:
CEBS – Compliance credits
NCPERS – Accredited Fiduciary continuing education credits