GAIM Ops NY 2021 is focused on the future of alternatives. Join 500+ industry leaders in September on our mission to rethink the operating model, turn compliance complexity into culture, embrace innovation and attract AUM and talent.
Participate in executive-level conversation with 120+ expert speakers and receive exclusive content, best-practice strategies and countless networking opportunities.
The 2021 agenda is built on three main themes: data, technology and security; the new operating model for private funds; and HR practices.
Key topics to be discussed include:
• What does the future hold for ODD?
• Digital assets – what lies ahead
• Cybersecurity, risk management and working remotely
• The latest global regulatory updates
• What fund managers and investors need to know about ESG
• Accounting and tax implications for fund managers
• Using emerging technologies to drive efficiencies
Please visit the event website to view the agenda, full speaker line-up and to register your place online: http://bit.ly/IPLA-GAIM-NY
Alternatively, email [email protected] or call +1 888 670 8200
Free access for pension funds, endowments, foundations, sovereign wealth funds, single family offices. Join your peers in the leading institutional investor ODD and operations community. Contact [email protected] to apply. Please send us your address and as much detail on your position/organization as possible (subject to verification, max 2 passes per organization).