The Infrastructure Investors Forum: Asia will return in July after a successful launch event that attracted the biggest names from the GP and LP universe to Singapore.
Governments across Southeast Asia have made infrastructure development a key priority. Estimates are that the region requires billions in funding for a diverse list of projects in the near future. Join the forum to meet the most active fund managers and LPs in the region, and discover how consistent growth and the need for further structural development have resulted in infrastructure playing an increasingly important role for investors across Asia.
• Gain unrivalled access to industry-leading fund managers and institutional investors
• Network with delegates from Asia, Middle-East, Canada, Europe and North America
• Examine strategies for accessing and executing deals in India and Southeast Asia
• Discover the infrastructure needs of the future and how innovation is driving change
• Find out how battery storage could revolutionise the energy market
• Hear the biggest and most active LPs share their investment strategy for Asia
• Uncover how you effectively manage your existing assets and create value
Visit our website at www.avcjforum.com/iif-asia for more details.
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*. Register online through the event website or by e-mail at [email protected]
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution