As Southeast Asia’s infrastructure project requirements continue to grow, the need for private investment is becoming increasingly pertinent. At the same time, oversaturated developed markets have meant that investors are looking further afield when seeking opportunities in infrastructure. As such, ASEAN countries provide a compelling and unique pipeline of projects for consideration.
The Infrastructure Investors’ Forum: Asia returns for the third time in July, bringing together leading GPs, LPs, and infrastructure players to explore fundraising opportunities and discover upcoming investment trends across the region.
• Learn about upcoming trends and opportunities from leading infrastructure players in the region, including where money will be deployed across Southeast Asia
• Discover the drivers of institutional investor activity from leading international LPs
• Gain new insights into how disruptive technology will impact projects
• Participate in sector-specific panels, including the transition towards renewables
• Hear about successful examples of completed projects, as well as the challenges and lessons learned
• Engage in interactive sessions and understand the nuances associated with investing in India and across Southeast Asia
Visit our website at www.avcjforum.com/iif-asia for more details.
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*. Register online through the event website or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution