Thank you to everyone who took part in the Virtual Members' Conference 2020. We were happy to to have over 1000 registrants for the event with an average engagement of ~500 attendees per session. Replays of all sessions are available by clicking on the workshop links located on this page. You can also use those links to access the session surveys for CPE credits. If you are having trouble viewing the replays please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
LP Perspectives from Virtual MCON
ILPA is proud to present LP Perspectives from Virtual MCON, a document summarizing the discussion had at each of our four virtual MCON workshops. This insight rich, members-only document includes:
- LP polling data and related analysis, presented to help LPs benchmark their own views against others who attended the session live
- Key takeaways that highlight learnings from each workshop, augmented by related LP perspectives sourced from our LP Insights program
- Next steps/actions items for LPs, broken down by workshop to help LPs get straight to the point and focused on action
Virtual Members' Conference
The largest LP-only gathering in the world is going virtual! Since we can't be together in Chicago next month, ILPA is bringing the annual Members' Conference to you as an online, two day experience for the first time! Created for LPs by LPs, this virtual conference will take place on June 3 & 4 with an agenda including ILPA's Annual General Meeting and a selection of high-quality educational workshops presented by thought-leaders. There is no better opportunity to share experiences, discuss issues and gain insights for the LP community.
What can you expect from the Virtual Members' Conference?
- LP-Only Environment brought directly to you through an online virtual experience.
- Customized educational workshops - 4 workshops have been created, customized specifically for LPs investing in private equity and exploring subjects important to you.
- ILPA’s Annual General Meeting reflecting on the past year and coming year.
- Fireside Chat with Jon Gray, President & COO, Blackstone.
- The ILPA Event App will be your guide to the Virtual Members' Conference - viewable on desktop or tablet.
2020 Virtual MCON Event Details
Date: June 3-4, 2020
Fee: Complimentary for Members
ILPA is actively monitoring developments related to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its potential impact on travel to upcoming ILPA events and education sessions. Any changes to operating status will be communicated immediately to all registered attendees. Click here for the latest information from ILPA or contact email@example.com for more information. The health, safety and well-being of ILPA members and our wider community is our highest priority.
Jon Gray, President & COO, Blackstone
The Virtual MCON will kick off with a keynote session featuring Jon Gray, President & COO of Blackstone. In conversation with ILPA CEO Steve Nelson, Jon will share his thoughts on navigating the current uncertain environment, the image of the private equity industry, and the future of private markets.
Program Level: Overview
Delivery Method: Group-Internet Based
Earn up to 4 CPE Credits (1.0 per applicable workshop)
Participation will be monitored through interactive polling and post-event evaluations
There are no prerequisites or pre-reading materials for this program
Institutional Limited Partners Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org