ILPA's Operational Due Diligence for the Limited Partner (ODD) course, part of ILPA’s “Intensive” class series, provides an intensive experience for the participant seeking to integrate operational and investment due diligence. Participants will learn ODD process design, key risk areas and risk analysis. Building on the ODD processes, participants will explore the use of available legal protections and the steps needed to continuously monitor risk throughout the life of the fund.
This interactive course includes discussions, case work and exercises to inform participants of the role of the ODD process and examines current instances where it should be applied.
Who Should Attend?
This course is designed for investment, financial and compliance professionals who participate in or rely on the findings from operational due diligence activities to make investment and management decisions.
The ILPA Institute: Operational Due Diligence for the Limited Partner program is now sold out. Please click the registration tab to place yourself on the waitlist, or contact Mandy Ilk directly.
Spaces are available in the September and November Operational Due Diligence for the Limited Partner classrooms. Click the course date below for more information and to register:
Course Dates and Fees
June 17-18, 2021 (Virtual) 10am - 4pm EST
Member Early Bird rate: $1,199*
Member rate: $1,499
Early Bird Deadline: April 30, 2021
* The Member Early Bird rate represents a 20% virtual discount from our standard rate.
Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the importance of a strong operational due diligence process within one’s portfolio
- Design of appropriate processes specific to an institution’s needs
- Examine ODD key risk areas and how they differ from investment risk
- Conduct onsite visits as a part of the due diligence process
- Construct a framework around results and risk of continuing to move forward with a manager
- Review the legal protections in risk mitigation and the processes required to ensure they are kept in place
- Monitor risk and develop processes to evaluate evolving conditions
PROGRAM LEVEL: Intermediate
PRE-REQUISITE: No pre-requisites are required to attend the program.
DELIVERY METHOD: Group-Live
CREDIT: 14 CPE Credits
Institutional Limited Partners Association is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.learningmarket.org
CFA Institute: ILPA members have the ability to earn CE credit for their participation in this program and can use their online CE tracker to document it. Any questions can be directed to the CFA Institute at [email protected].