The 2023 Pension Bridge Annual is right around the corner (April 17-19) and we have a truly exciting event prepared for you.
With special peer-to-peer networking opportunities, expert panels and breakout tracks, and 160+ attendees already confirmed from the largest institutional investors, family offices, and investment consultants, this is the must-attend event for investment professionals.
Event Highlights include:
– A unique session featuring Nassim Nicholas Taleb, bestselling author of The Black Swan and Scientific Advisor at Universa Investments.
– Keynote sessions with Andrew Junkin, CIO of Virginia Retirement System.
– Our highly anticipated CIO Roundtable: Everything CIOs Wish They, Their Peers, Advisors, and Partners Would Do Differently.
– Investor Exchange Breakfast: A closed-door networking breakfast specifically for LPs).
– Trustee Networking Breakfast: Open to all investors and consultants, this is an opportunity for you to hear directly from trustees on how their role is currently defined, the key differences across plans and states, and some of the key challenges they are facing.
*Institutional investors, family offices and investment consultants qualify for complimentary approval. Approval for a complimentary attendance is at the discretion of With Intelligence.
Register Here: https://sprw.io/stt-qDxevPxm5dAxZcWBbqY5wa