Join Kristin Snyder, Deputy Director of the SEC’s Office of Compliance Inspections and Examinations, Dabney O’Riordan, Co-Head of the SEC’s Division of Enforcement’s Asset Management Unit, and Sarah Curran, Co-Head of Promontory Financial Group’s Private Fund practice, in a panel moderated by Jane Jarcho, former Deputy Director of OCIE and special adviser to Promontory’s Asset Management Group, for a panel discussion on how the Covid-19 crisis is impacting the SEC’s work. Discussion topics will include:
- SEC public announcements on firm obligations
- SEC COVID-19 related focused investigations and examinations and reach-outs to the industry
- Heightened risk areas raised by the COVID-19 pandemic for private funds
- Current challenges facing CCOs
- Liquidity and capital raising during the pandemic
- Disclosure issues and COVID-19
Sign-up for this opportunity to hear insights on the SEC’s thinking and expectations around COVID-19 from current and former regulators with nearly 75 years of SEC experience. A 45-minute panel discussion will be followed by a question and answer period to address the most pressing issues resulting from the COVID-19 crisis in the private fund arena.
Can’t make the live event? Register now and we’ll send you the recorded session.