Following the highly successful women-focused panel sessions at our AVCJ Forum over the past five years, our inaugural AVCJ Women in Asian Private Equity Forum will take place this September. This stand-alone event will explore the issues and challenges the private equity and venture capital industry faces in increasing and retaining the number of female investment professionals. It also provides a unique opportunity to meet and network with like-minded professionals in Asia.
Join the first full day, women focused PE/VC event in Hong Kong as an extension of our women panels at the AVCJ Private Equity & Venture Forum event in November.
• Understand the business case behind investing in diverse companies, and having more diverse private equity and venture capital teams
• Learn about the barriers to advancement facing women in the industry, as well as what can be done to solve these issues
• Explore what sort of skills and experience investment firms are looking for, and why this affects recruitment for women in teams
• Discover how the venture capital industry can help create a supportive and inclusive environment for female entrepreneurs
• Recognise the importance of retaining and mentoring young female investment professionals in the industry
• Debate and discuss topical issues in roundtable discussions
Visit our website at www.avcjforum.com/wipe for more details.
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*. Register online through the event website or by e-mail at [email protected]
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution