ILPA Members are Eligible for Exclusive Discounts with the Following Providers
Free & More
Developed by CEPRES, PE.Analyzer delivers detailed track record analytics and benchmarking to help underwrite funds and direct/co-investments.
- Free Access to PE.Analyzer: ILPA Version
- Save 25% off the PE.Analyzer: Standard Version
- Save over 15% off the PE.Analyzer: Professional Version
ILPA members now receive 20% off recurring service fees for Colmore's Fee Allocation Incentive Reporting (FAIR) program.
FAIR is designed to help private markets investors validate fees, expenses and carried interest allocations charged by underlying fund managers. To take advantage of this membership offer, please reach out to Alex Tarantino (email@example.com) with your Organization Name, Contact Details and Number of invested funds within the portfolio.
ILPA members now receive 20% off eFront Data Intelligence solution.
eFront Data Intelligence (“EDI”) enables a limited partner organization to outsource all of the time and effort associated with collecting, validating, transforming and organizing quarterly performance data provided by numerous fund managers.
ILPA members receive discounted access to TopQ, a private markets due diligence solution from eVestment.
- Save 25% on your first-year TopQ subscription, plus all subsequent renewals
Enjoy 20% off State Street’s GX Private Equity Index (GXPEI)
Be sure to indicate ILPA membership in your query.
From the security and ease of their own desktop, ILPA members can use the PERACS Calculator to measure and benchmark PE performance and risk, powered by PERACS’ cutting-edge methodologies.
Enjoy 10% off the first year of any new subscriptions to Preqin Pro, our award-winning platform that helps investors to find and evaluate investment opportunities. Members can also sign up for a free Preqin account to benefit from a range of free private capital benchmarking tools.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or follow the link below.
- Use code 'Assoc-coupon' to receive 10% off first-time CAIA Charter exam fees and pay a reduced fee of US$450 for any re-takes
- Use code 'FAI-ILPA' to receive $100 off the CAIA Fundamentals of Alternative Investments program.
ILPA members receive a one time 10% off discount to a PitchBook annual subscription. This discount applies for new and returning clients of PitchBook, but cannot be combined with other discounts or exceed $10,000. When working with the PitchBook team, just share the ILPA member code of "PBILPA10" to receive the discount.
Enjoy 20% off access to Cambridge Associates (CA) Private Investment Benchmarks. Built for investors by investors, CA private investment benchmark data provides accurate institutional quality benchmark data to make better informed investment decisions.
- 20% discount off its list price for any new subscriptions to the Digital Diligence Platform consisting of at least the Digital Diligence module
- To receive this discount, be sure to indicate ILPA membership in your query