ILPA Board of Directors is seeking nominations for vacant Board positions for the upcoming election in November 2014. Each position has a term of two years, commencing November 5th, 2014.
The Nominating Committee for the Board of Directors is seeking your nominations for these positions. All nominations must be received by 5pm on Monday, June 30, 2014 (EDT).
In order for you to be considered, you must:
- Be a member of the ILPA in good standing at the time of nomination
- Have experience with institutional limited partnership investing
As long as the above criteria are met, you may nominate yourself or someone else. All nominees who are not self-nominated will be contacted by a committee member and must provide to the Nominating Committee written notice of their intent to accept or decline the nomination.
If you meet the qualifications, you will be interviewed by the Nominating Committee during the month of July. A final slate of candidates will be presented to the Board of Directors in September 2014 for review. The slate will also be posted to ilpa.org in October, 2014 for membership review. All ILPA members in attendance will vote on the slate of candidates at the upcoming ILPA Annual Meeting, to take place during the ILPA GP Summit in New York on November 5th, 2014.
The nominating committee is charged with assessing the skills of the nominees and recommending candidates to the Board that meet the needs of the organization.
Geographical coverage/type of LP organization/size of organization
Technical skills of individual
Knowledge about ILPA priorities
Experience on an ILPA committee
Thank you very much for your attention. Please fill out the nomination form at:
A member of the ILPA staff will be in contact to set up an interview with you and the ILPA’s Nominating Committee.
– Nominating Committee for the Board of Directors of the ILPA
- Tim Recker, Managing Director, University of California Regents
- Jackie Hoffman, Vice President/Investment Partner, Siemens Venture Capital
- Jennifer Schmelter, Director, Private Equity Investments, Partners HealthCare System, Inc.
- Tom McGrath, Senior Investment Officer, New York State Common Retirement Fund (CRF)
- Mehul Vora, Associate Director for Private Equity, Allstate Investments, LLC
If you have any questions/issues accessing the link, please contact: Josephine Koopman at [email protected] or 416-941-9393 ext. 2239.