ILPA Summit | Save the Date: November 8-10, 2022
The ILPA Summit is known as a must-attend, vital industry event - a forum where private equity professionals come to develop, build, and maintain long-term relationships. Qualified GPs and engaged LPs are scheduled to meet based on optimized preferences to ensure productive and mutually beneficial meetings. ILPA uses a proprietary algorithm created specifically for this event to match investment preferences and create custom meeting schedules. The three-day agenda also includes timely content sessions and networking. General Partner registration will be open early February and will be limited to 85 established managers and ~15 emerging managers.
Qualified GPs and engaged LPs are scheduled to meet based on optimized preferences to ensure productive and mutually beneficial meetings. ILPA uses a proprietary algorithm created specifically for this unique event and including a ranking system which is modified annually to continue improving attendee schedules.
At this time, ILPA is planning for live Summit events in 2022 and is following industry and gathering guidance closely. We will have alternative virtual plans for the event in place if needed. In either format, you can expect the same high quality, efficient experience you have come to know and to count on for the last 17 years. By registering in advance, you are securing your participation for either scenario, however we will delay invoicing all registrations until we get closer to the event in case of a format change.
- Exclusive Access to the world’s most powerful LPs
- More 1X1 meeting timeslots with flexible timing
- Updated ranking system and SummitMatch program
- Face-to-face (in-person) or video meetings
- Small group socials and networking- coffee and cocktails
GP Application Process
To ensure a diverse mix of GP participants, all registrants are qualified by the ILPA Summit Committee before registration is considered final. Please use these links to fill out an application. Once approved, your organization will be added to the invitation list.
How do I confirm my participation?
Registration is limited to 85 GPs. In order to ensure a diverse mix of GP participants, all registrants are qualified by the ILPA Summit Committee before registration is considered final.
Please contact Sara Mikolich at email@example.com for more information. All new GP registrants must be pre-approved. If you are interested in applying, please fill out the application on this page to be reviewed by the ILPA Summit Committee. If approved, your organization will be added to the approved invitation list for the 2022 event.
How is the ILPA Summit experience different from other events?
- The intimate LP/GP meetings are the main focus of the event
- The ILPA uses a sophisticated matching tool to generate meetings based on mutual interest
- The proprietary, custom-built software system collects each LP and GP’s rankings to generate a personalized meeting itinerary
- All participating GP organizations are vetted by an LP screening committee prior to being invited to register; all LP attendees are high-quality, accredited institutional investors
- Past surveys of GP participants have confirmed that respondents attribute relationships built at the Summit to an average of 3-4 LP commitments and 3-4 re-ups
Applications are now being accepted for the 2022 event.
Please note: As ILPA is an association for investors in private equity, GPs applying should note that funds that are very niche focused or focused on real assets, infrastructure and real estate are most likely not a fit for the ILPA Summit. General Partner attendees include Buyout, Growth, Distressed, Mezzanine, Secondary, Venture Capital, and select specialty funds from around the world.
2021 Virtual ILPA Summit General Partner Participants
- 17 Capital
- 57 Stars LLC
- AE Industrial Partners
- AEA Investors
- Antares Capital
- Aquiline Capital Partners
- Ares Management
- Argand Partners
- Arsenal Capital Partners
- Asia Alternatives
- ATL Partners
- BRS & Co.
- Cerberus Capital Management
- Clayton, Dubilier & Rice
- Cornell Capital
- Court Square Capital Partners
- Development Partners International
- EQT Partners
- Francisco Partners
- Golub Capital
- Great Hill Partners
- Hollyport Capital
- IK Investment Partners
- JMI Equity
- Kelso & Company
- Kohlberg & Company
- Landmark Partners, an Ares Company
- Lexington Partners
- Lovell Minnick Partners
- New Mountain Capital
- Nordic Capital
- Oak Hill Capital Partners
- Paine Schwartz Partners
- Palladium Equity Partners
- Permira Advisers
- River Cities Capital Funds
- Searchlight Capital Partners
- Silver Lake
- Siris Capital
- SK Capital Partners
- Stone Point Capital
- Strategic Value Partners
- Strattam Capital Management
- Sun Capital Partners
- The Halifax Group
- The Jordan Company
- Thoma Bravo
- TowerBrook Capital Partners
- Trilantic North America
- Triton Partners
- Vista Equity Partners
- W Capital Partners
- Warwick Group
- Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe