ILPA Summit Europe – Emerging Manager Showcase | April 2022
This highly selective event mirrors our proven, efficient ILPA Summit process with a carefully curated group of Emerging Managers. With much success we hosted the event virtually in 2021, delivering unprecedented value to limited and general partners from around the world. We then returned to an in-person event in April 2022 at the Waldorf London and to greet old friends and new! Thank you to those who joined us!
The application period for the 2022 ILPA Summit Europe EM Showcase is now closed. Applications for the 2023 event will be accepted starting in the fall of 2022. For any questions at this time, please reach out to Sara Mikolich at [email protected].
- Raising a first or second fund (first institutional fund or small spinout of existing manager) but all candidates will be considered.
- Focusing on any sector, strategy & geography with the exception of infrastructure, real assets or real estate
- Seeking a minimum target fund size of $100 million
How does the event work?
The Emerging Manager Showcase will feature up-and-coming managers for LP attendees to meet in carefully coordinated group sessions running simultaneously with the main ILPA Summit Europe event on April 26-27. Each manager has an exclusive meeting with LPs during 40-minute periods, offering a deeper dive meeting opportunity. Your ILPA Summit experience includes two days of content, networking events and a custom meeting schedule based on your preferences.
An Unparalleled Experience for Up-and-Coming Managers
- Exclusive access to the world’s most powerful LPs
- 1X1 scheduled meeting time slots with face-to-face meetings in addition to plenty of ad-hoc networking
- The ILPA uses a sophisticated matching tool to generate meetings based on mutual interest that will create a personalized meeting itinerary
- All LP attendees are high-quality, accredited institutional investors
- Compelling content and multiple opportunities to engage with fellow PE professionals over coffee and cocktails
- 80% of participating GPs participating in the November Summit made anywhere from 4-8 new relationships while the remaining 20% can attribute 9+ new relationships to this year’s Virtual Summit
- Long-time Summit participants attribute multiple commitments and re-ups based on their participation at the Summit
The application period for the 2022 ILPA Summit Europe EM Showcase is now closed. Applications for the 2023 event will be accepted starting in the fall of 2022.
Please note: As ILPA is an association for investors in private equity, GPs applying should note that funds that are very niche focused or focused on real assets, infrastructure and real estate are most likely not a fit for the ILPA Summit. General Partner attendees include Buyout, Growth, Distressed, Mezzanine, Secondary, Venture Capital, and select specialty funds from around the world.
How do Emerging Managers attend?
To be considered for the showcase, all potential managers must submit an application form. Managers are then reviewed and qualified during an application process by a committee of LPs active and interested in this space, to ensure a diverse and broad group of managers.
Please submit an application using the form on this page.
Managers at the EM Showcase 2022