ILPA Summit – Emerging Manager Showcase | Save the Date: November 8-10, 2022
2022 EM Showcase Sold Out!
This highly selective event mirrors our proven, efficient ILPA Summit process with a carefully curated group of Emerging Managers. With much success we hosted the event virtually in 2021, delivering unprecedented value to limited and general partners from around the world. We are excited to plan for a return to an in-person event next November 8-10 at the InterContinental Barclay New York and to greet old friends and new!
- Raising a first or second fund (first institutional fund or small spinout of existing manager) but all candidates will be considered.
- Focusing on any sector, strategy & geography with the exception of infrastructure, real assets or real estate
- Seeking a minimum target fund size of $100 million
An Unparalleled Experience for Up-and-Coming Managers
- Exclusive access to the world’s most powerful LPs
- 1X1 scheduled meeting time slots with face-to-face meetings in addition to plenty of ad-hoc networking
- The ILPA uses a sophisticated matching tool to generate meetings based on mutual interest that will create a personalized meeting itinerary
- All LP attendees are high-quality, accredited institutional investors
- Compelling content and multiple opportunities to engage with fellow PE professionals over coffee and cocktails
- 80% of participating GPs participating in the November Summit made anywhere from 4-8 new relationships while the remaining 20% can attribute 9+ new relationships to this year’s Virtual Summit
- Long-time Summit participants attribute multiple commitments and re-ups based on their participation at the Summit
The Emerging Manager Showcase application deadline was May 15, 2022. Please check back after the November Summit when we reopen the application process for the 2023 event.
Please note: As ILPA is an association for investors in private equity, GPs applying should note that funds that are very niche focused or focused on real assets, infrastructure and real estate are most likely not a fit for the ILPA Summit. General Partner attendees include Buyout, Growth, Distressed, Mezzanine, Secondary, Venture Capital, and select specialty funds from around the world.
How do Emerging Managers attend?
To be considered for the showcase, all potential managers must submit an application form. Managers are then reviewed and qualified during an application process by a committee of LPs active and interested in this space, to ensure a diverse and broad group of managers.
Please submit an application using the form on this page.