Registration is now open! ILPA members enjoy complimentary access to this exclusive event. Join us virtually April 27-28, 2021!
Our members know that our annual ILPA Summit in New York City raises the bar each year on outstanding relationship building with our GP community. After 15 years of ongoing success there, ILPA is brought the private equity industry's premier networking event to London in 2020, with curated content and connection opportunities specifically for limited partners.
The 2021 ILPA Summit Europe will be brought to you virtually this year and you can count on the same high quality, efficient experience you have come to know and to count on for the last 16 years. We hope you can join us for this unique, effective relationship building event for the private equity community that will include an engaging two day agenda consisting of private meetings and networking opportunities.
Qualified GPs and engaged LPs are scheduled to meet based on optimized preferences to ensure productive and mutually beneficial meetings. ILPA uses a proprietary algorithm created specifically for this unique event and including a ranking system which is modified annually to continue improving attendee schedules.
Join us for the 2021 Virtual ILPA Summit Europe, April 27 - 28.
For any questions at this time please email Jennifer Lis, Events Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration closes March 12 to allow for the meeting selection process March 15 - 26. Ensure you complete your registration before this time to secure your attendance.
Why Do ILPA Members Attend the Summit Year After Year?
- LP-only programming: Content created specifically for our LP members, including as educational workshops and our ever-popular LP-only dinner
- Access to high quality GPs: Meet with senior fud managers from a curated group of GP organizations from around the world
- Networking opportunities: Build and strengthen relationships with both your LP peers and GPs, both formally and informally
- Top matching system: Using the ILPA SummitMatch system, LPs and GPs receive a meeting schedule with their top preferences
- Proven results: Based on 15 successful years at our New York Summit
- ILPA Support: The collective energy of our membership allows ILPA to continue to produce the highest quality events and best represent the LP community within the private equity ecosystem.
SummitMatch Meeting Scheduling System – How it works
A Unique Scheduling Algorithm
Over the past 16 years at the ILPA Summit in New York City, ILPA has created a proprietary meeting-scheduling algorithm, which continually receives outstanding reviews from attendees. This scheduling system will be coming to London at the ILPA Summit Europe.
Meeting selections occur over a two-week period, during which, each organization must log into the meeting system to view a pre-filtered list of registered firms. These firms will have been selected based on the initial investment criteria provided by the lead registrant. From this list, each organization will “rank” firms based on a scoring system using the following scale:
- Category 1: Yes
- Category 2: Neutral
- Category 3: No
They will also be asked to note:
- Investor Status (Existing or Prospective)
- Knowledge Level (Familiar or Unfamiliar)
Attendees will be provided with the GP participant list in an Excel file (to filter by sector, fund size or geography), or in a PDF (which includes detailed profile and fund history) to assist in the ranking process.
GP organisations will also rank LPs based on their desire to meet with them. During the optimization process, the SummitMatch algorithm will compute the LP and GP selections, generating a score for each LP/GP combination. Meeting schedules will then be populated based on this combined score, prioritizing the best scores to indicate mutual interest. The goal of the system is to fill both LPs’ and GPs’ meeting schedules with their top preferences.
For more information, contact Jennifer Lis, Event Manager at email@example.com or +1 416-941-9393 Ext: 2250