About the ILPA Private Markets Benchmark Initiative
The ILPA Private Markets Benchmark, calculated in partnership with Cambridge Associates, contains over 3,800 funds. It's goal is to provide a private markets performance benchmark that accurately and consistently represents the investable universe and performance for global, institutional investors. It is represented exclusively by funds in which ILPA members have invested.
ILPA members have access to the quarterly benchmark reports, which are based on eight composites:
- U.S./Canada Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Europe Private Equity & Venture Capital (returns expressed in both EUR & USD)
- Asia Pacific Private Equity & Venture Capital
- Private Credit
- Natural Resources
- Fund of Funds & Secondary Funds
- All Funds (inclusive of the other seven components)
For more information:
Click here to login and view the ILPA Private Markets Benchmark.