For Limited Partners
Save the Date! ILPA Summit 2020 will be held November 10 - 12, 2020 at the InterContinental Barclay in New York!
The ILPA Summit is a time and cost efficient forum where General Partners meet with Limited Partners in private meetings to discuss business objectives and forge long-term relationships with potential business partners. Qualified GPs and engaged LPs are scheduled to meet based on optimized preferences to ensure productive and mutually beneficial meetings. Members further benefit from exclusive access to the LP-only Day, including a customized Professional Development Seminar, the Emerging Manager Showcase and popular LP-Only Dinner.
Registration will open for the 2020 Summit in April.
For more information:
ILPA Members:Click Here and visit the ILPA Summit page in the Members site
Non-Members:Contact the Membership team at email@example.com
ILPA is actively monitoring developments related to the global coronavirus (COVID-19) outbreak and its potential impact on travel to upcoming ILPA events and education sessions. Any changes to operating status will be communicated immediately to all registered attendees. Click here for the latest information from ILPA or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. The health, safety and well-being of ILPA members and our wider community is our highest priority.
Why should LPs participate in the ILPA Summit?
- Use your time and resources efficiently - meet with up to 10 GPs in one trip.
- Build and strengthen relationships with GPs, whether they are fundraising or not.
- Meet new GPs within and beyond your geographic area.
- Meet up-and-coming GPs at the Emerging Manager Showcase on November 10.
- Listen to world-class speakers and panel discussions crafted around industry hot topics.
- Network with over 100 global LPs at the November 10 LP-Only Day.