The inaugural Southeast Asia M&A Forum, hosted by Mergermarket and AVCJ, will gather leading corporate executives, investors and advisors from the region and abroad for an in-depth one-day discussion on the Southeast Asian M&A landscape.
Through a series of panel discussions, keynote addresses and fireside chats, the event will aim to provide insights for industry players on latest trends and opportunities in Southeast Asian M&A market.
Top reasons to attend:
– Stay ahead of the latest trends and developments affecting M&A for the year ahead
– Gain unrivalled access to regional and international corporates, senior advisors and private equity practitioners
– Learn about deal-making opportunities across Southeast Asia
– Gain insights into the growth strategies of leading corporates in the region
– Connect with 200+ senior delegates, including 100+ corporate investors and 30+ expert speakers
Visit our website at https://www.avcjforum.com/SEA-MA for more details.
ILPA members benefit from complimentary passes*. Register online through the event website or by e-mail at [email protected]
*Subject to verification and approval. Maximum to two passes per institution