You are invited to ENGAGE – a uniquely designed educational workshop designed to meet the growing interest of institutional investors seeking comprehensive knowledge on the merits, best practices, and strategies for investing in small, emerging, and diverse managers (SEDMs).
ENGAGE aims to:
- Familiarize participants with data that supports
- Address top objectives and roadblocks to
- Expand the universe of allocators and
The ENGAGE program features “The Playbook” with 5 distinct segments and more than 15 modules of detailed, educational content.
- Part I Understanding the Evolution, Size, Trends and Opportunities of the Small, Emerging, and Diverse
- Part II Value Proposition for Investing in Small, Emerging, and Diverse Managers
- Part III Identifying and Evaluating Small, Emerging, and Diverse Manager Investments
- Part IV Snapshot of Small, Emerging, and Diverse Manager Programs and Initiatives
- Part V Essentials of Building a Successful and Sustainable Emerging and Diverse Manager Strategy