The Investors’ Forum is the annual flagship event of Invest Europe. The forum brings together leading LPs and GPs for an exceptional conference that is recognised throughout the private equity industry for the quality of its content and the calibre of its delegates.
What you can expect at the Investors’ Forum:
– A strict 1:1 LP/GP ratio to maximise networking
– Latest Industry data and insights presented by top keynote speakers and panelists
– LP-only sessions & roundtables, held under Chatham house rule
– LP/GP debate & discussion with key players in European private equity and venture capital
Plenary topics include:
– GP-led Liquidity
– Panel Discussion: LP Outlook
– The Evolution of Impact Investing
– Performance in Private Equity
– EIF Performance Data
Complimentary access for institutional investors:
Invest Europe defines institutional investors as a government organisation, pension fund, insurance company, single family office, foundation, endowment or corporate investor (that acts as an LP as a fund investor), that allocates a portion of their AUM to private equity, venture capital and/or infrastructure in Europe. Corporate investors that act as direct investors are not eligible. Only institutional investors that do not manage any third party private equity money will be eligible for the complimentary pass.