With the uncertainty in global markets and the ongoing Sino-US trade war, the World Bank has adjusted the growth rate of Indonesia’s economy to its lowest level since 2014. How does this affect foreign appetite for Indonesian credits? How is the government responding to help navigate the country through the foreseeable regional and global turmoil? What sectors could be the bright spots for Indonesia in the coming year like manufacturing, fintech, or green finance?
Key highlights of the Forum:
• Focus on where the opportunities and challenges for your business lie within the Indonesian economy in 2020
• Understand the steps Indonesia is taking towards advancing it’s green agenda and what that means for the capital markets structure
• Explore the latest in Indonesia’s Infrastructure financing landscape and where the next project opportunities lie
• Engage with startup sector in Indonesia and identify the next ‘big thing’ including eWallet, InsuTech and HeathTech
• Increase your understanding of the regional automotive market and the impact of Indonesia becoming the electronic vehicle production hub in Southeast Asia
To register, please contact our customer services team at [email protected].
Yes, members are free* to attend. *Euromoney reserves the right to decide eligibility for attendance. There are a limited number of free places available for corporates and investors.