Health and Safety Protocols at Each Event
As of August 11, 2022, subject to change as protocols evolve.
Prior to arrival:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- Accepted vaccines include any that are accepted by the World Health Organization including: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covishield, BIBP/Sinopharm, Sinovac or Novavax/Covovax, Serum Institute of India
- An individual’s proof of vaccination will be considered fully vaccinated if they have received:
- At least 2 doses of an accepted vaccine, or a mix of 2 accepted vaccines
- At least 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
- ILPA strongly recommends you have received your booster(s) before attending if you are eligible
- Attendees will confirm, by nature of their participation, that they do not have any new or worsening Covid-19 symptoms each day on arrival. These symptoms, signposted on entry for individuals to self-screen, include: a high temperature, a loss of, or change in normal sense of smell or taste, and/or a new and continuous cough.
- Attendees are encouraged to take a rapid antigen test 24 hours prior to arrival; a formal onsite testing program will not be in effect
- Attendees who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the (5) days prior to arrival at the event will not be able to attend
Venue and Regional Regulations:
ILPA events will follow any local guidance and regulations with regard to meeting spaces, along with any regulations put in place by the event venue, in addition to our own protocols.
Masks will be available at the event, wearing one will be welcome but not mandatory, unless required by local regulations.