Health and Safety Protocols at Each Event
As of April 4, 2022, subject to change as protocols evolve.
Prior to arrival:
- All attendees must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19
- Vaccine validation will be managed by vendor CrowdPass, where attendees are sent a link two weeks prior to the event to upload their vaccine proof and complete any screening questions and attestations to attend; CrowdPass vendor will validate all vaccines submitted so ILPA only sees a final confirmation they have passed their screening
- Accepted vaccines include any that are accepted by the World Health Organization including: Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine, Oxford/AstraZeneca, Covaxin, Covishield, BIBP/Sinopharm, Sinovac or Novavax/Covovax, Serum Institute of India
- An individual’s proof of vaccination will be considered fully vaccinated if they have received:
- At least 2 doses of an accepted vaccine, or a mix of 2 accepted vaccines
- At least 1 dose of the Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine
- A booster shot is not mandatory to attend, however, ILPA strongly recommends you have received your booster before attending if you are eligible
- Attendees will confirm, by nature of their participation, that they do not have any new or worsening Covid-19 symptoms each day on arrival. These symptoms, signposted on entry for individuals to self-screen, include: a high temperature, a loss of, or change in normal sense of smell or taste, and/or a new and continuous cough.
- Attendees will be encouraged to take a rapid antigen test 24 hours prior to arrival; a formal onsite testing program will not be in effect, however ILPA will have a supply of rapid antigen tests onsite
- Attendees who have tested positive for COVID-19 within the (5) days prior to arrival at the event will not be able to attend
- Masks will be available; wearing will be welcome but will not be mandatory
- Coloured lanyards in white and navy will be used to display comfort level in closeness (Navy indicates preference for social distance/elbow bump, white indicates comfortable for handshakes)
- Social distancing will be encouraged where possible (room sets may change from previous sets, less chairs per table, etc.)
Venue and Regional Regulations:
ILPA events will follow any local guidance and regulations with regard to meeting spaces, along with any regulations put in place by the event venue, in addition to our own protocols.